Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Adios, mi amigos!

I have arrived in Miami and am staying with friends. I was actually more worried about driving in Miami than flying to Cuba. Thankfully it went very smoothly. I will be at the airport by 5:00 AM, Sunday. If you do no hear from me this week, it means that the internet is not working. My plan is to post daily if internet is a go. American cell phones do not work so I cannot post from there either. Oh, how we take communication for granted until it is limited.

Tangent thought: "Communication"  it may just have to be the theme for a new unit. "How does communication influence art?" I am thinking along the lines of art in isolated areas - not being influenced by movements, how it affects style and purpose. Or maybe.. In what ways does art communicate?

If you want to comment, I figured out that you can do so under "anonymous." I am not sure why it is only working that way, I will hopefully figure it out when I return. Adios mi amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment