Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And so it begins...


As I begin my preliminary research, I have come to the conclusion that "patience" is going to be my new best friend. Information that I am seeking, apparently can only be obtained through direct contact. Cuban artists create artwork which is rich in beauty and meaning. Where does the preliminary steps for meaningful art begin? Are Cuban art teachers laying the foundation? Education and inspiration is derived from multiple sources. Island views, influential people, festive events, even the marketplace can lend inspiration to a lackluster canvas. In my quest to understand the source of these diverse roots of beauty, I will ponder the following:
  • Arts reflect the education, location, history and culture of people
  • Art mirrors multiple viewpoints on a subject or event
10 days until take off!

No comments:

Post a Comment